capital allows users to trade cryptocurrencies along with stocks, commodities, forex, market indices, etfs and more, >all without any commercial fees. supports over 100 cryptocurrencies and users can trade with 2x leverage on crypto (up to 500x leverage on other assets).
- John Lanchester · When Bitcoin Grows Up: What is Money? · LRB 20 April 2016
- What is Fiat Currency? – MintLife Blog
- As energy prices soar, the bitcoin miners may find they have struck fools gold | John Naughton | The Guardian
- Full Bitcoin Mining Ban On Europe? ECB Think Its Probable
- Is Bitcoin Safe to Invest In? | NextAdvisor with TIME
Capital charges an adjusted spread ranging from 0.1% – 0.3% (depending on the asset), which makes the total cost of using the platform (0% commissions commercials + 0.1% – 0.3% spreads) very low. It has a fully functional desktop platform, a well-rated mobile app (4.7/5 on android and ios), and an great account. demo where you can practice trading real assets in real time.
Capital is licensed by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) and the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK, which means it’s a safe, secure platform. Every user receives a dedicated account manager they can reach by email or phone anytime, which is part of the reason Capital’s customer support team receives such positive reviews.
Deposits and withdrawals are always free with capital, and you will never pay trading commissions, regardless of whether you place spot orders or limit orders. capital is iso 27001 certified for meeting robust information security standards, making it an extremely secure platform to trade on.
The biggest drawback to capital is that it can take several days to verify your account, as their verification team is overwhelmed with records at the moment. however, if you sign up using my referral link, you can bypass the waiting list and start trading right away.
I have personally used capital for over 4 years and based on my experiences and the experiences of millions of other users, I cannot recommend it highly enough.
- zero trading fees
- tight spreads (0.1% – 0.3%)
- supports over 100 cryptocurrencies
- allows up to 500x leverage (2x crypto leverage)
- fully functional demo account for paper trading
- free deposits and withdrawals via debit/credit cards, wire transfer, poli, paypal, apple pay, etc.</li
- dedicated account manager you can contact anytime
- excellent desktop trading platform
- well rated mobile app (4.7/5 on both apple and google)
- licensed by the australian securities and investment commission (asic)
- iso 27001 certified for complying with information security standards extremely high
- trading fees: 0%
- spreads: 0.1% – 0.3%
- deposits & withdrawals: free
Skip the waiting list and get your account approved immediately using my referral link.
investors looking for the best overall cryptocurrency trading experience with no trading fees.
Crypto.com is a major global player as far as exchanges go. It supports 100+ cryptocurrencies, making it an ideal fit for anyone looking to invest in undiscovered altcoins before the masses.
crypto.com also offers some unique features that few other cryptocurrency exchanges can match. users can trade options and futures contracts, earn interest by staking their coins and trade with up to 10x leverage when they sit down particularly sure of a coin.
crypto.com has invested a huge amount of money in the security of their platform, which makes trading with them extremely safe. The exchange is also lightning fast (prices are updated dozens of times per second), giving day traders an edge over the rest of the market.
- supports over 100 cryptocurrencies
- allows up to 10x leverage
- trade crypto derivatives (options and futures contracts)
- earn daily interest when you stake your coins
- buy newly traded coins up to 50% off
- reasonable trading fees (0.4% per transaction)
- deposits free of all cryptocurrencies
- trading fees: 0.4%
investors looking to buy altcoins and other new crypto assets before they go mainstream.