credit card to bitcoin payment gateway. they have a rich crypto exchange merchant account.
quadrapay brings reliable and profitable credit cards to the bitcoin payment gateway. start accepting card payments online for your licensed cryptocurrency exchange and trading platform. AI-based fraud reduction tools help reduce false transactions. credit card to bitcoin payment gateway is one of the most requested solutions by cryptocurrency trading platforms. these exchanges allow customers to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. these exchanges cannot survive without card payments in the competitive and volatile market.
quadrapay caters to three types of merchants with regards to crypto payments.
- cryptocurrency exchanges. these are cryptocurrency trading platforms. exchanges allow users to pay online through the use of credit and debit cards. these exchanges must have a relevant license to get a yes for a merchant account.
- crypto-to-wallet e-commerce payment solution. this solution allows merchants to accept payments of crypto on e-commerce sites. the customer makes e-commerce purchases on the merchant’s website, and the crypto asset moves from the customer’s wallet to the merchant’s wallet.
- crypto-to-fiat payment gateway. this solution works very similar to a crypto-to-wallet e-commerce payment solution; however, there is only one difference. crypto assets go to authorized crypto-to-fiat conversion providers. in this case, the merchant receives payments in fiat currency.
- nft payment processing. with this payment, merchants in the solution can sell non-fungible tokens and accept payments with cards and crypto assets.
technical information – mcc related to cryptocurrencies and nft (non-fungible tokens)
- mcc 4829 money transfer/msb
- mcc 5815: digital goods media books, movies and music.
- mcc 6012: goods, services and debt of financial institutions reimbursement
- mcc 6051 (non-financial institutions – foreign currency, non-fiat currency) for the sale of cryptocurrencies
cryptocurrency merchant account features.
Cryptocurrencies are a newly developed but advanced payment instrument. there are many characteristics associated with it, which influence many people. it also offers several advantages compared to payment methods such as credit cards and debit cards. Some of the significant benefits of cryptocurrency payment solutions are listed below.
- Low processing fees. The main factor influencing many cryptocurrency trading platforms to integrate cryptocurrency payment solutions is processing fees. Most of the time, exchange traders face problems in paying the high transaction fees. our solutions offer competitive transaction rates.
- registration of high risk band merchants. cryptocurrency and similar merchants are considered high risk and therefore may require registration of high risk band traders. new traders are not aware of this fact; however, it is good to know information. high risk license and registration is required to operate as an exchange.
- fast money settlement. our solutions come directly from the most trusted financial acquiring partners; therefore, qualifying merchants receive faster payouts. if the profile is not optimal, the acquirer can implement a slight delay/backlog or a fixed/continuous reserve depending on the case.
- minimum rejects/bin less blocking. with solutions low-quality card processing, exchange merchants can experience big drops. it is due to the blocking of bank identification numbers (bin). Card issuers sometimes block card use in specific countries. this problem is solved with the crypto to fiat gateway, and merchants can enjoy a very high transaction success rate.
- low fx fee on crypto to fiat payments. our solutions are powered by licensed crypto-to-fiat providers; therefore, merchants pay a very low transfer and conversion fee.
- Attract more customers. As the popularity of crypto payments increases day by day, many People look for companies that accept these payments. . By implementing cryptocurrency payment solutions, a business can attract more international customers. It allows your business to be updated according to new market demands and will allow you to be more customer friendly, and helps improve customer-business relationships.
There are many more features of cryptocurrency payment solutions. we have a wide range of payment processing solutions available for every business requirement. so if you want to increase your business sales and have a seamless payment processing experience, contact us today.
faq credit card to bitcoin gateway
How does the credit card to bitcoin payment gateway work?
a bitcoin merchant service provider enables exchange merchants to accept credit and debit card payments for bitcoin sales. customers are willing to buy bitcoins, visit the merchant’s exchange site and make their selection. The merchant integrates the card to the BTC gateway on the exchange website. Before making the payment, the client does the AML and KYC verification by providing some copies of documents and additional information. after kyc verification, the transaction goes through the card network and the bitcoin asset moves to the client’s btc wallet.
Is there such a thing as an anonymous bitcoin payment gateway?
we will be honest. There is nothing like an anonymous bitcoin payment gateway. Payment regulations in various nations require processors and merchants to keep records of K&C documents. when a bitcoin wallet is created at that time, kyc documents are needed and wallets are not created without these documents. an authorized institution drives our processing solutions and ensures a commitment to full compliance.
what is the process for adding bitcoin payment processing to your website?
You will need a crypto payment gateway. this type of solution works great for high risk traders. customers visit the merchant’s website and select the items to order. On the checkout page, customers select cryptocurrencies as the payment option. In the next step, the cryptocurrency moves from the client’s wallet to the merchant’s wallet. The merchant will receive integration information and a ready-to-use plugin for popular cms to add bitcoin payment processing to the site. If the merchant uses a crypto-to-trust gateway, the crypto will go to the provider that offers the c2f service.
Is there such a thing as an anonymous bitcoin payment gateway or an anonymous crypto payment gateway?
no, there is nothing like anonymous bitcoin payment gateway or anonymous crypto payment gateway. Regulated providers power all of our solutions and follow KYC standards. they will know what transaction you made using the gateway.
what is blockchain trading service?
Blockchain trading services is another name for crypto trading services. allows merchants to accept crypto payments. for crypto exchanges, the model is different. In the case of a crypto exchange, the gateway will allow merchants to accept payments for crypto assets via credit and debit cards. the trader must have the required crypto exchange license for the region of operations.
can we buy bitcoins with echeck?
technically, one can buy cryptocurrencies with echeck; however, it doesn’t make sense. Industries like crypto, forex, cfd, binary, and stock trading are volatile. the movement of cash or the confirmation of the success of the transaction must be almost in real time to avoid losses. in the case of echeck, the transaction takes days to complete. therefore, it is not a viable payment instrument for volatile industries.
can i get a crypto payment gateway without kyc?
not. we will need to fill in kyc details as our providers have zero tolerance for kyc negligence. Suppose you want to get payment solution without submitting KYC details and documents. in that case, we’re sorry, but we won’t be able to help you.
what does a digital cryptocurrency wallet mean?
A crypto wallet is a waiting place where one needs to store digital cryptocurrencies. it can be a software or an application. There are mainly two types of decentralized crypto wallets:
- holder of a single coin. This wallet is linked to a single specific cryptocurrency. is best used for a client or business that trades a single type of cryptocurrency such as bitcoin.
- multi-currency holder. this type of wallet is used to store and trade multiple types of cryptocurrencies. it is the best option for a business merchant who runs his business online and has international clients. allows them to easily accept different cryptocurrencies in a single cryptocurrency payment provider wallet.
what are the cryptocurrencies recommended by the cryptocurrency payment provider?
It is always recommended to opt for the famous and easiest to use cryptocurrencies. these are the most preferred and popular cryptocurrencies listed by the cryptocurrency payment provider.
- bitcoins. these are the most popular cryptocurrencies. it is the most preferred crypto payment method. according to expert analysis, around 5.8% of people prefer to pay with bitcoins.
- ripples. these are the second most preferred cryptocurrencies. about 2 percent of people prefer to pay with ripples. It is also recommended to accept ripples as cryptocurrency payments. there are several changes your business could appeal to for those customers who prefer to pay using ripples stored in their crypto wallet.
- litecoins. litecoin has about $53 billion in circulation. The litecoin cryptocurrency market is expected to rise a lot in the future as digital currencies are taking over payment methods right now.
what are the best tips to secure a cryptocurrency exchange merchant account?
the website. create a professional looking website, not a one page site. We have seen many applications where the website where the trader forecasts big deals is usually a single page website. processing companies prefer to work with companies that have a long-term vision. professional organizations understand this requirement, which is why they spend several days of quality work to establish a solid website that talks about various features, benefits, and services.
It is a requirement for the processing company, but it is also beneficial for the clients, as they may have more confidence in a large website. a regular blog posting schedule also helps customers build greater trust.
Attractive home page. Your website’s home page should clearly define your line of business and what you hope to offer. Suppose your business is a cryptocurrency exchange where customers can buy cryptocurrencies of various types. in that case, you should have a ticker on the site showing the latest cryptocurrency rates. various api engines can help you accomplish this task.
Do you already accept payments on your cryptocurrency exchange website? It provides direct information to customers that they can use their popular credit and debit cards to purchase crypto on your site. So should I display the logos of various card brands and other alternative modes that I get?
media presence. If your company has been featured in news articles or the founders have given interviews to news outlets and magazines, be sure to showcase them. It would help if you put the logos of these news portals. it will be a great idea to link specific icons to articles on news sites.
partner logo. A section of your website may also display your partner logos. These can be companies that provide the blockchain technology platform or any related services such as fraud prevention for your company. this section will help your customers to have more confidence; it will also help your existing customers make an emotional connection with your organization.
In addition to the tips mentioned above, you should also be ready with completed kyc documents before applying for a cryptocurrency merchant account. You should also be prepared with the right business plan as sometimes processing companies may request the same. If it’s a new website, you need to work on optimizing site traffic. it means that your website must have some traffic. Processing companies will verify the volume and source of website traffic. try to collect traffic from multiple nations instead of focusing on a single country.
apple, today with quadrapay, to obtain a credit card merchant account for your licensed crypto exchange. For more information on cryptocurrency payment solutions, you can email us at [email protected].