We will ship on a first-come, first-served basis with a 2-3 week delivery time. while we are in full production delays should be expected.
Read our full description below and familiarize yourself with the different units we have for sale so you know which one is right for you.
we will accept crypto (btc, eth, ltc, usdc) and encourage crypto payments and offer 5% off coupon!
all cancellations after 24 hours are subject to our 3% early termination fee if paying by credit
six cpu cores. 44 Asian nuclei. 1tb nvme based ssd drive. calm. less than 200 watts of power. made in the united states this is what the future of bitcoin looks like
futurebit apollo btc is the world’s first vertically integrated platform offering all the power of bitcoin and its mining infrastructure in a small, quiet and easy to use desktop device designed for everyday people.
we have iterated and learned a lot from our first apollo product. we realized early on that we focused too much on the mining aspect and not enough on the software, apps, and services that run bitcoin. many of these services have moved to centralized online websites, and many users have given up running the core software that powers bitcoin.
this must change, as bitcoin will not remain the decentralized, free and uncensorable system that it is today if only a few control the mining that feeds it and the nodes that control it.
At the heart of the new apollo btc product is a revamped sbc (single board computer), which is as powerful as any consumer-grade desktop system and can run almost any bitcoin application natively on the device. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. take it out of the box, plug it in, turn it on and you’re running a full bitcoin node without doing a thing.
install a wallet of your choice, use any hardware wallet, run btcpayserver, run a block explorer, run a lightning node. All of this is possible with our six core ARM based CPU with 4GB of RAM and a 1TB NVMe drive that can easily store a full Bitcoin node without pruning. it can run a full node sync in less than 48 hours, which is a record for a device in its class! this is almost an order of magnitude faster than any node based on raspberry pi 4.
In addition to this, we took our 6 years of experience building asic mining devices and designed the only us made terahash range bitcoin mining device that can sit silently on your desk, mine bitcoins in seconds. flat 24/7, and only use the power of a light bulb to do it.
We did this with our optimized pcb layout that has carefully placed all 44 hash cores below our custom cold forged aluminum induction heatsink, drawing up to 200 watts of heat from the device with our new near-silent fan. 25mm this makes the apollo btc in turbo mode as quiet as the apollo ltc in eco mode.
Like our previous products, we are very proud to be able to continue to manufacture the Apollo BTC in the USA. USA, and now we are the only company based in the USA. confidence in Chinese asics and their willingness to sell only to large estates and to the highest bidder).
full node apollo bundle: this is our full bundle option that comes with everything you need in the box. The Apollo BTC mining unit with our latest built-in controller, 1TB NVMe SSD hosting a zero-configuration full Bitcoin node and our 200W power supply with power cord.
Apollo Full Node No PSU Bundle: We also offer the Full Node No PSU Bundle for people who want the plug-n-play experience but have a 12V ATX PSU spare.
Standard*: This option is just the apollo asic miner, no driver and no power supply. our new hashboard has a micro usb port and can be used as a usb device. if you already have a raspberry pi or linux/windows desktop and a power supply with dual pcie power ports, you can control our standard drive this way with our standalone mining software (please note this setup will be for older users) advanced, and the software is command line based).
Standard Power Supply +*: Same as our previous standard unit, but comes with our 200w power supply. this is a plug and play solution if you already have a full apollo package. Take it out of the box, plug in the power supply, plug the micro usb cable into the back of your full apollo btc and it will automatically recognize the second hashboard and start mining!
*Standard drives can be controlled by the apollo full node package without configuration, just plug the standard drive’s usb port into the back of the apollo full node package and it will automatically recognize it and start encoding.
- Compact (4x6x4in) all-in-one desktop bitcoin system that mines bitcoin and any sha256-based crypto (bitcoin cash, etc.).
- powerful 6 arm cpu with 4gb lpddr4 ram and 1tb nvme ssd (not included in standard or standard + package).
- comes pre-installed with a bitcoin node, and you can install almost any bitcoin app (full node unit only)
- wide variety of operation modes with preset eco (silent) mode , balanced and turbo mode.
- 2-3.8 th/s sha256 throughput per miner (+/- 5%)
- 125 watts in eco mode and 200 watts in turbo mode * +/- 10 %
- can be used as a full desktop with a monitor keyboard and mouse (not included), or via our web UI (full node units only).
- connect almost any peripheral with our usb 3.0 ports, usb c port, hdmi, ac wifi and bluetooth (full node unit only).
- clocks and power are fully user customizable with an easy to use interface
- hashboard now monitors both voltage and power consumption for accurate measurements*
- custom design cold forged hex pin heatsink with leading thermal performance for the quietest running asic miner.
- silent dual ball bearing 1k-5k rpm fan with auto thermal management with integrated temperature sensor
- controlled via a local connection in a web browser similar to antminers. you can simply set it through the smartphone browser. no crazy driver installations, cumbersome mining software, or scripts needed (full node drive only).
- two six-pin pcie power connectors for a wide range of power consumption
- engineered aluminum case
- ships with our own custom 200w 94% efficient power supply and is ready to go right out of the box. (need to select psu option in drop down menu).
- router with an ethernet cable for initial setup or monitor with keyboard and mouse
- at least a 250 watt 12v power supply with two 6-pin pcie connectors is required (unless to order our packages that come with our power supply). this is the same connector used by all modern gpus. Please note that even standard drives need a power supply, they cannot be powered through the USB port on the full package drive.
*all published power ratings are miners 12v power consumption. Due to the wide range of 3rd party 120-240v power supplies that can be used, your power consumption will be slightly higher depending on how efficient your power supply is.
Please note that all international customers are responsible for their own customs clearance and any required import duties. If proper import is not completed, the product will be returned to us and import/shipping fees will not be refunded.