Million Life Insurance Policy with No Exam
First, we will always determine if you can get a million dollar life insurance policy without a medical exam.
Many industry studies find that a streamlined underwriting process increases the likelihood that people will purchase life insurance.
as it happens in life, nearly two-thirds of those interested in buying life insurance would prefer a more streamlined underwriting. process
The industry has responded, with many insurance companies offering $250,000 to $500,000 coverage without a medical exam.
However, two life insurers offer $1,000,000 no-exam life insurance policies at no additional cost depending on your health status and age.
Surprisingly, pacific life and lincoln financial currently offer policies that don’t require a medical exam and are offered at exact cost as your out-of-pocket policies. term fully subscribed.
Both companies collect your subscription information through traditional subscription sources, including; an application, phone interview, mib check, motor vehicle report, and your prescription drug records.
lincoln financial offers excellent rates up to one million without medical exam. Lincoln Life also has excellent financial ratings, receiving an A+ from A.M. best.
Million dollar life insurance in 12 easy steps:
Because most life insurance companies require a medical exam, you can get more insurance deals just by getting an exam.
Not to mention that many people need a death benefit of more than a million dollars or are over the age limit of 60.
We typically recommend screening seniors or anyone looking for coverage, resulting in a $1-5 million life insurance policy.
This is our simple 12-step process:
- Your information is initially evaluated and compared to companies that offer the best insurance products for the required death benefit.
- It may also be necessary to shop around for multiple insurance companies to take on the full risk because an individual company’s retention limits may still not reach the full coverage you need.
- we will need you to complete an insurance exam used by many insurance companies.
- We will also order the required medical summary from your physician (aps) to be used with all viable life insurance carriers.
- Large life insurance policies from $1 million to $10 million are subject to financial evaluation and we can determine if the amount of coverage can be justified based on your financial information.
- Our in-house underwriters summarize and analyze all medical and financial information and determine which companies to apply for “tentative offers.”
- Your medical and financial profile is submitted as a “test request” to multiple life insurance carriers to determine which life insurance carrier would be willing to offer coverage at the most competitive rate class.
- This concierge service allows us to make more accurate preliminary premium comparisons based on “tentative offers.” however, you won’t know your final premium until the insurance company makes a formal offer of coverage.
- A formal request will be submitted to the carrier offering you the best initial rates during our checkout process.
- an inspection report is used to verify that the information provided in the formal application is correct.
- congratulations! Your policy has been approved and mailed for accuracy.
- We fly or drive to your office to deliver you a policy with the best price available in the market.
Our strategy outlines for our clients and their advisors the time horizon and details necessary to purchase a meaningful life insurance policy.
Our track record in the large case market validates that major life insurance policies can be complex and require a defined strategy.
How much does a million dollar life insurance policy cost?
affordable life usa will be happy to help you in your search for quotes.
How much does a million dollar a month life insurance policy cost?
You can choose the duration you need and compare the monthly prices of 1, 2 or even a 3 million dollar life insurance policy!