Synvisc Coupon & Prices – Cost 49 per month
your monthly synvisc cost savings if you qualify
If you are eligible for Synvisc’s Patient Assistance Program, the cost of your medication will be free. We only charge $49 a month, per drug, to cover the fees for our services. You could get your synvisc prescription for just $49 a month, regardless of the retail price of your medication.
- New York UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Find a provider or pharmacy | UnitedHealthcare Community Plan: Medicare & Medicaid Health Plans
- Marketing Ideas for Insurance Agents | Guide | Talage
- Out-of-Network Cost & Coverage – CDPHP
- Health Care Assistance for Uninsured | Livestrong
- W-2 Reporting of Health Insurance | Guidance for Employers | WageWorks
am I eligible for the synvisc patient assistance program?
We will review your application to determine if you are eligible for the synvisc patient assistance program. each program has its own eligibility criteria set by pharmaceutical companies; however, the factors considered by most programs are:
Reading: How much does synvisc cost without insurance
- I am a legal permanent resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I do not have insurance or my insurance does not cover my medications
- I have certain income eligibility requirements
how do i apply for the synvisc patient assistance program?
we make it as easy as possible to apply for the synvisc patient assistance program. The first step is to complete our enrollment application. tell us about any medications you are taking, including synvisc. We will also ask for details about your health care provider, your insurance, and your household income. this information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers that ship your medication.
If we determine that you may be eligible for assistance from synvisc, we will handle the application process for you. We will work directly with your health care provider to prepare your application documents. Once we have received your signed application and supporting documents, we will submit them to the patient assistance program on your behalf. our service continues once you enroll in the synvisc patient assistance program, and we’ll automatically order your synvisc medication refills for up to 1 year.
is nicerx a synvisc coupon provider?
We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Synvisc Patient Assistance Program. That means we do not offer Synvisc manufacturer printable coupons, Synvisc discounts, or Synvisc free samples. We are not a synvisc coupon provider or synvisc discount card. our service extends to help eligible people access the medications they need through patient assistance programs.
can nicerx help me get synvisc if i have insurance?
We may be able to help you access synvisc patient support in a variety of circumstances. This includes when your insurance company will not pay for your Synvisc medication or if you have a high copay or coinsurance liability. We can also help you if you don’t have insurance. apply online for more information.
how much does synvisc cost with insurance?
See also : Get Homeowners Insurance To Pay For A New Roof (6 Steps)
The cost of synvisc with insurance depends on the terms of your health care plan. To find out how much this is, your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
how much does synvisc cost without insurance?
prices for synvisc without insurance will vary depending on where you buy it and how much you buy. as a guide, synvisc solution (16 mg/2 mL) typically costs $410 for 2 milliliters. with nicerx you will pay a fixed monthly fee of $49, regardless of the retail price of your medication.
what is synvisc?
synvisc contains the prescription medicine hylan g-f 20. hylan g-f 20 is a fluid similar to synovial fluid that naturally surrounds joints in your body. Synovial fluid reduces friction and also acts as a shock absorber between the joints. synvisc works the same way synovial fluid works in your body.
synvisc is used to treat knee pain caused by osteoarthritis in patients who have not responded satisfactorily to other treatments.
synvisc is given as an injection directly into the knee joint. The number of injections you receive will depend on the brand of Synvisc you receive. synvisc-one is given once while synvisc brand of hylan g-f 20 is given once a week and will have 3 injections. You may need to rest your knee after the injection for a short time to reduce pain or swelling.
active ingredients of synvisc
synvisc is a thick, elastic sticky fluid containing many hylan a and b molecules linked together to form a large molecular structure (polymer). hylans are a form of hyaluronan (sodium hyaluronate). hylan g-f 20 is unique in that the hyaluronan is chemically cross-linked. hyaluronan is classified as a long-chain polymer that contains a repeating pattern of disaccharides. Hyaluronan’s molecular structure is a long chain of molecules linked together, giving it the appearance of a mesh.
synvisc side effects
The most common side effects caused by synvisc include:
- skin irritation or itching around the knee area
- swelling, stiffness, pain, or redness at the injection site
- muscle pain
- fever or chills
- trouble walking
See also : JAMA Health Forum – Health Policy, Health Care Reform, Health Affairs | JAMA Health Forum | JAMA Network
Rarely, synvisc may cause more serious side effects. These may include:
- serious allergic reaction to the injection: difficulty breathing, swelling of the lips, tongue, throat, and face
- severe pain or swelling around the knee after the injection
Your doctor will weigh the benefits of using synvisc against your risk of side effects.
synvisc drug interactions
synvisc may interact with other medications. these include:
- benzalkonium chloride applied to the skin
- cetylpyridinium applied to the skin
This list is not exhaustive and other drugs may interact with synvisc.
synvisc warnings and precautions
you should not use synvisc if:
- are allergic to the active ingredient hylan g-f 20
- if you have an infection in the knee or the skin around the knee
- are allergic to any of the other ingredients in synvisc
talk to your doctor before using synvisc if:
- are taking any of the medications that could interact with synvisc
- have blood clots or circulation problems in the legs
- have allergies to birds, feathers or egg products
- are pregnant or plan to become pregnant
- are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed
- if you are under 21 years of age
You should avoid jogging or any high-impact sports, or standing for more than 1 hour at a time, for at least 48 hours after receiving a synvisc injection.