has your doctor prescribed mavyret? Looking for a cost-effective way to access your medication on an ongoing basis? you can apply for the mavyret patient assistance program through nicerx. With our help, you may be able to get your medication for a flat rate of $49 per month.*
nicerx helps you enroll in prescription drug patient assistance programs, including mavyret. we handle the entire enrollment process for you, helping you gain affordable and ongoing access to your essential medications.
your monthly mavyret cost savings if eligible
If eligible, you may be able to get your mavyret prescription for a flat rate of $49 per month.
am I eligible for the mavyret patient assistance program?
We review each application for enrollment in the mavyret patient assistance program individually. Note that the main factors that are likely to be considered in most programs are:
- I am a permanent and legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I don’t have insurance or my insurance doesn’t cover my medications
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
- have a high copayment or coinsurance responsibility for mavyret
- your insurance company will not pay for your mavyret prescription
- you don’t have insurance
- a long-standing (chronic) hepatitis c infection caused by genotypes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 without cirrhosis or with compensated cirrhosis
- a hepatitis c infection caused by genotype 1 that has been previously treated with medicines containing either an ns5a inhibitor or an ns3/4a protease inhibitor, but not both
- feeling very tired (fatigue)
- feeling weak or without energy (asthenia)
- feel sick (nausea)
- severe allergic reactions to the drug
- a reactivation of a hepatitis b infection you have previously had
- worsening of liver problems, liver failure, and death in people who have or had advanced liver problems before starting treatment with mavyret
- rifampicin, an antibiotic used to treat a variety of bacterial infections
- atazanavir, an antiretroviral medicine used to treat and prevent hiv/aids
- atorvastatin or simvastatin to lower blood cholesterol
- carbamazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin, or primidone, which are taken to reduce seizures if you have epilepsy
- dabigatran etexilate, taken to prevent blood clots
- any contraceptive medication, (including vaginal rings and tablets)
- an herbal supplement called st. john’s wort (hypericum perforatum)
- are allergic to the active substances glecaprevir and pibrentasvir
- are allergic to any of the other ingredients in mavyret
- have advanced liver disease that has caused reduced liver function
- take the antibiotic rifampin
- take the hiv/aids treatment atazanavir
- have hiv-1 infection
- have ever had a hepatitis b infection
- have any liver problems other than hepatitis c infection
- have had a liver or kidney transplant
- has diabetes
- are pregnant or plan to become pregnant
- are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed
how do i apply for the mavyret patient assistance program?
applying for the mavyret patient assistance program is easy with nicerx. all you need to do is complete your enrollment application, which can be done quickly and securely online. At this stage you will need to provide full details of any medicines you are taking, including Mavyret. To fully complete your enrollment application, you will also need to provide accurate and current information about your health care provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. this is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers that will supply your medicine.
once nicerx determines that you may be eligible for assistance from mavyret, we will handle the entire enrollment process for you. When you enroll in the mavyret patient assistance program, we will also order your refills of mavyret medications on your behalf for up to one year.
is nicerx a supplier of mavyret coupons?
nicerx is a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the mavyret patient assistance program. We are not a provider of Mavyret coupons, Mavyret discount card, or Mavyret copay card. we do not offer printable mavyret manufacturer coupons, mavyret discounts, rebates, mavyret savings cards, trial offers, or free mavyret samples.
If you’re looking for coupons for cheap mavyret or mavyret, chances are you’ll save more with nicerx. When you get your mavyret drug through us, your total cost will always be $49 per month.
can nicerx help me get mavyret if i have insurance?
yes, we may be able to help you in a variety of scenarios, including if:
apply online for more information.
how much does mavyret cost with insurance?
the cost of mavyret with insurance depends on the terms of your individual health care plan. your insurance provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance. contact them to find out exactly what you’ll need to pay for your medication.
how much does mavyret cost without insurance?
Prices for mavyret without insurance will vary by retailer, but mavyret is an expensive drug. the list price for a 4-week supply of mavyret is $13,200. with nicerx you will always pay a fixed monthly rate of $49.
what is mavyret?
mavyret is a prescription medicine used to treat hepatitis c infections. It is given to adults and children 12 years of age and older who weigh at least 99 pounds (45 kilograms) to treat:
mavyret is a prescription treatment for hepatitis c that works by stopping the virus from multiplying and spreading in the body. this allows your immune system to suppress it until the virus is no longer detectable. take mavyret as a tablet that you swallow. your doctor will tell you how much mavyret to take, how often, and for how long.
active principles of mavyret
mavyret has two active substances called glecaprevir and pibrentasvir. They work by blocking the action of two types of enzymes that the hepatitis C virus needs to use certain proteins. By stopping the virus using these proteins, the two active ingredients make it harder for the virus to copy and spread through your body. this allows your immune system to fight and suppress the hepatitis c infection.
side effects of mavyret & mavyret drug interactions
mavyret may rarely cause side effects. These may include:
mavyret can also cause more serious side effects, although these are rarer. may include:
mavyret cannot be taken together with the following medicines:
Consult your doctor if you take:
warnings from mavyret & precautions
do not take mavyret if:
mavyret should not be used in children younger than 12 years of age or in children who weigh less than 99 pounds (45 kilograms).
talk to your doctor before taking mavyret if: