Last Updated Aug 1, 2022 by chris
- Insurance Sales Agents : Occupational Outlook Handbook: : U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Average Car Insurance Costs for 22-Year-Olds – ValuePenguin
- Emergency Medical Evacuation Insurance In Travel Insurance Plans – Forbes Advisor
- Settling a Personal Injury Claim with an Insurance Company | Citywide Law Group
- What is SR-22 insurance, and how much does it cost?
Looking for cheap car rental insurance?
Start by asking if you even need insurance. you may already be covered for rental car collision. If you own a car and already have auto insurance, there’s a good chance your coverage will extend to rental cars. Your credit card may also offer auto rental insurance as a benefit.
But what if you don’t have a car? And what if your credit card doesn’t offer car rental insurance? If it turns out that you need supplemental coverage, know that there is a reliable and less expensive alternative to the insurance that will be offered to you at the rental counter.
ask autoslash for an appointment at a cheap car rental
autoslash is proud to partner with sure to offer exceptional car rental coverage at a truly fantastic price.
why sure is it a good car rental insurance solution?
See also : Should You Buy The Dip? – Forbes Advisor
here is the detail:
- sure offers three levels of affordable plans starting at $6 per day. Keep in mind that the policy is priced per day and the cost fluctuates from state to state. For example, the basic plan may cost $6 per day in Texas and $6.75 per day in Florida. that’s still half the price you’d pay for over-the-counter insurance at a car rental agency.
- sure offers primary coverage. that means if you’re in an accident, you won’t have to file a claim with your personal auto insurance policy and jeopardize your premium, or pay your deductible.
- sure’s basic coverage includes loss of use and decrease in value. many personal auto and credit card insurers don’t.
- sure’s basic coverage includes towing. many personal auto insurers and credit cards don’t cover this service, and even the car rental companies’ own collision damage waiver often doesn’t cover it. vehicle. that’s enough to cover the full value of virtually any car you find in any major rental fleet. credit card coverage often caps at half that figure or excludes SUVs, vans, trucks, and larger luxury cars, even if it’s a free upgrade.
- insurance what is easy. it only takes a few minutes to enter your information and choose the plan that best suits your needs.
- sure it’s flexible. If your plans change, you can cancel your purchase at any time.
- Most importantly, Sure’s coverage is backed by Chubb, one of the oldest, largest and highest rated insurance companies in the world. world. you’ll know your coverage is secure.
upgrade for additional coverage
I’m sure you have several different plans. after the basic plan, the next plan is the platinum plan, which starts at $6.50 per day (again, this price fluctuates slightly by state) and includes:
- Coverage for tire damage. Very few personal auto insurers or credit card policies include tire coverage, and it’s one of the most common types of damage you’ll find on a rental car.
- Coverage for theft or property damage personal property. this can help you avoid paying a deductible (and filing a claim) on a homeowners or renters insurance policy.
- reimbursement for lost keys. Since a key replacement on a modern car can exceed $250 and virtually no other coverage (even the rental company’s own) will cover this, this is a huge benefit.
- repairs if you fill the tank with the wrong type of fuel. diesel in a gasoline engine can do a lot of damage, and no other coverage we’ve seen offers protection for this bug.
Please note that insurance does not include liability insurance. sure is not a replacement for a third party liability policy. sure covers damage to your rental vehicle only, not property damage or bodily injury to others. (Your personal auto insurance policy may cover the liability, or you can purchase it at the rental counter if necessary.)
let autoslash track your car rental for price drops
You’ll want to review sure’s policy details and terms and conditions. There may be limits on damage or loss, but we believe insurance is better than most other insurance offers out there.
Unfortunately, sure is not available to residents of all states. coverage is not available to drivers who live in new york, massachusetts, south carolina, virginia and washington. this restriction is tied to where you live. residents of other states may be covered, even if they rent cars in these five states or drive to or through these states.
You must also have a US certificate. uu. address to enroll in coverage.
get coverage for less with insurance
Buying car rental insurance with sure couldn’t be easier. just fill out this short form to make sure you’re eligible, and then choose a plan.
We’re always happy to help you through the car rental process, and our team of experts are ready to answer any questions you have about getting the best deal on car rental insurance. just know that we’re not authorized agents, so if you have specific questions about coverage, be sure to contact sure directly.
And of course, if you’re looking for a deal on a cheap car rental, be sure to get a quote for the cheapest car rental or follow up on your existing reservation for an even better deal.
Note: Autobar may be compensated for purchases made from chosen links.
- Should you buy rental car insurance?
- How long will your insurance cover a rental car?