ncqa health insurance plan ratings 2019-2020: summary report (private/commercial)
Search for a health insurance plan by state, plan name, or plan type (private, medicaid, medicare). click on a plan name for a detailed analysis.
- Adobe – Adobe Reports Record Revenue in Q1 Fiscal 2022
- Best Health Insurance Companies of 2022
- What Happens When a Health Insurance Policy Lapses & What to Do Next | RenewBuy
- What National Insurance do I pay as an employee? | Low Incomes Tax Reform Group
- Does Car Insurance Follow the Car or the Driver? | Travelers Insurance
In 2019, NCQA rated more than 1,000 health insurance plans based on clinical quality, member satisfaction, and NCQA Accreditation Survey results. ratings emphasize outcomes of care (outcomes of care) and what patients say about their care.
the overall rating is the weighted average of all measures, not the average of the three composites (consumer satisfaction, prevention, treatment). To learn more about ratings, including how they’re calculated, visit our 2019 ratings page.
note: there were no health plan ratings in 2020. see our health plan ratings advertising and marketing guidelines for more information on the continued use of health plan ratings 2019-2020 for advertising and marketing purposes.