2019-2020 ncqa health insurance plan ratings: summary report (medicaid)
Search for a health insurance plan by state, plan name, or plan type (private, medicaid, medicare). click on a plan name for a detailed analysis.
- What is a Pay Period? Types, Considerations, and How to Choose | NetSuite
- How a Speeding Ticket Impacts Your Insurance in Ohio | Bankrate
- What to know about COVID-19 testing and treatment costs
- Does Health Insurance Cover Testosterone Therapy?
- Car Insurance Estimator – Estimate car insurance using our calculator
In 2019, NCQA rated more than 1,000 health insurance plans based on clinical quality, member satisfaction, and NCQA Accreditation Survey results. ratings emphasize outcomes of care (outcomes of care) and what patients say about their care.
the overall rating is the weighted average of all measures, not the average of the three composites (consumer satisfaction, prevention, treatment). To learn more about ratings, including how they’re calculated, visit our 2019 ratings page.
note: there were no health plan ratings in 2020. see our health plan ratings advertising and marketing guidelines for more information on the continued use of health plan ratings 2019-2020 for advertising and marketing purposes.