compare types of loans
The most common loan terms are 30-year fixed-rate mortgages and 15-year fixed-rate mortgages. Depending on your financial situation, one term may be better for you than the other.
- Health Insurance Marketplace Statements | Internal Revenue Service
- Fuling Global Inc. Completes Initial Public Offering and Commences Trading on NASDAQ Capital Market
- Life Insurance Payout: How Does It Work? – Ramsey
- Welcome to Parenthood, A Family Guide, Your Baby’s Medical Home
- Is Pfizer Stock a Buy Now? | The Motley Fool
With a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage, you have a lower monthly payment but will pay more interest over time. A 15-year fixed-rate mortgage has a higher monthly payment (because you’re paying off the loan over 15 years instead of 30 years), but can save thousands in interest over the life of the loan.