what is the percentage of people without insurance in new york?
In 2014, about 12.4% (1,521,235 of 12,268,024) of adult New Yorkers did not have health insurance. however, due to the decreasing trend of the uninsured, this number dropped to 5.4% in 2019.
- Cloudflare Is About to Take a Huge Step | The Motley Fool
- How Do Points Affect Car Insurance Rates? – QuoteWizard
- Microsoft accelerates industry cloud strategy for healthcare with the acquisition of Nuance – Stories
- BLINK CHARGING ANNOUNCES THIRD QUARTER 2021 RESULTS : Blink Charging
- Rental Car Insurance Explained | Bankrate
The following table summarizes information on the characteristics of the uninsured (2014 estimates). 1