ncqa health insurance plan ratings 2019-2020: summary report (private/commercial)
Search for a health insurance plan by state, plan name, or plan type (private, medicaid, medicare). click on a plan name for a detailed analysis.
- What is Total Loss after a Car Insurance Claim? – ValuePenguin
- Dental Insurance Waiting Periods Explained | Delta Dental
- Consumables Cover In Car Insurance! Is It Much Ado About Nothing?
- How To Pay Less For Pet Insurance | Money
- MercadoLibre Stock: The Amazon Of Latin America Is Growing Fast (NASDAQ:MELI) | Seeking Alpha
In 2019, NCQA rated more than 1,000 health insurance plans based on clinical quality, member satisfaction, and NCQA Accreditation Survey results. ratings emphasize outcomes of care (outcomes of care) and what patients say about their care.
the overall rating is the weighted average of all measures, not the average of the three composites (consumer satisfaction, prevention, treatment). To learn more about ratings, including how they’re calculated, visit our 2019 ratings page.
note: there were no health plan ratings in 2020. see our health plan ratings advertising and marketing guidelines for more information on the continued use of health plan ratings 2019-2020 for advertising and marketing purposes.